Content driven & device adapted
- TwicPics automatically takes care of pixel density for you and always determines the most suitable image resolution. Images are sized to the pixel, meaning each physical pixel on screen is filled with its very own image pixel.
TwicPics understands CSS:
background-attachment... no matter how complex the CSS rules, TwicPics will determine when, where, and how to crop and resize your images.
- TwicPics reduces bandwidth usage using modern compression techniques while preserving the visual quality of your images. It also delivers WebP pictures to compatible browsers: this is a 35% file size reduction for 95% of your users.
- TwicPics observes user's actions, scripts' DOM manipulations, and style changes to detect when it should request a picture. This built-in lazy-loading saves valuable bandwidth upfront and makes your pages load in a snap.
TwicPics provides a fast, on-demand, URL-based image processing API. It offers all the transformations you need to generate custom-sized variations of any image on the fly.
AI-powered smart cropping
Client libraries & plugins
TwicPics provides a pack of plugins and components to quickly and easily bring real-time image optimization to your CMS and/or your front-end framework of choice.
Not running on the web?
Thanks to our HTTP API, you can write custom integrations to get the full power of TwicPics image & video optimization and transformation on any platform.
Writing API requests
Send requests to TwicPics API to transform and optimize your images & videos on any platform.
Delivery & best practices
Producing pixel-perfect, highly optimized images is awesome but another concern is the means whereby those images are delivered. To us, network performance is paramount, and we strive to distribute your pictures as fast as possible.
- Each image TwicPics generates is duplicated on servers spread all around the globe. We reduce latency to a minimum by delivering your pictures from a location as close to the end-user as possible.
- TwicPics distributes your images using HTTP/2 over TLS for best performance. We also decrease network overhead by removing image metadata and useless headers, like cookies.
- While TwicPics implements an aggressive, multi-layer caching infrastructure, we also leverage browser caching so that an end-user never has to download the same image twice.
Global & rock-solid architecture
TwicPics works on a rock-solid architecture. Availability, scalability, and resilience are parts of our DNA. Processing nodes are available all around the globe and images are served from a global CDN.
- From a few hundreds to millions of visitors a month, TwicPics adapts to your traffic, including seasonal or sudden peaks.
- With processing nodes in distinct data centers around the world, our availability never falters and stands proud at 99.99%.
- You entrust your media to us and they are in good hands! We handle terabytes of data each day securely and without a hitch.
- Points of presence
- Processing clusters